Terms and Conditions
- To reserve a place in a class, full payment is required.
- If you are unable to attend, please contact Kharico via email (email@example.com) or SMS (0418 439 314) at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled class to arrange a credit to be used to attend another class or nominate an alternate person to attend in your place. No shows on the day without prior notification will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- All prices are shown in Australian currency and include a 10% GST charge
- Kharico reserves the right to cancel any class if there are insufficient registrations. If this occurs you will receive a full refund.
- To ensure that class change overs occur smoothly, parents are asked to drop off children just prior to classes starting and to pick them up promptly when the class finishes. There are no facilities available to supervise class participants outside of the scheduled class times.
- At the moment we accept cash or EFT payment. (Please contact us to obtain bank details).
- To comply with workplace health and safety requirements, class participants are required to wear closed in shoes and those with long hair are to have it tied up.